Mothers Day Is Coming
They say, always trust a mothers intuition. Mothers have a special bond and closeness with their children that is unlike any other. When we are kids I don't think we realize how much our moms do for us. Mothers day gives us a chance to give back a little. The question becomes What should I get for my mom this year? One thing we forget is mothers don't really care what you get them as long as the thought is there. It could be something hand made (which is actually even more special than something store bought) with lots of love and thought put into it.
Here are some easy and inexpensive ideas for mothers days gifts...
1. Hand made card with a poem straight from the heart
2. If she has a sweet tooth, bake her a cake or some cookies and deliver them with some hand picked flowers from the garden
3. Make a keepsake video with some words of love from you and/or your family (this is a good one if you have grand kids to include in the video!)
4. Choclate dipped strawberries (store bought or home made)
5. Take some old photos of you and her or the grand kids and have them blown up and framed
If you have a little extra money and want to spoil mom this year you could buy her...
1. A massage gift certificate
2. Manicure and pedicure
3. Piece of jewelry (engraved with a special message)
4. Purse and/or wallet from her favorite designer
5. That sweater or jacket she has been eyeing at the store
Whatever you decide on, make sure it comes from the heart and you do your best to make her feel as special as she is.
If your mom is no longer with us than pamper yourself that day as you would to her. She would have wanted you to enjoy the day even if she isn't here to enjoy it with you.
Don't forget the date! It's coming up on Sunday May 13th!
Happy Mother's Day to all those special women out there!
Posted on: Sunday the 22nd of April 2012.
Total views: 670
Written by: Ernesto Rivera